Accounting platform Xero has revealed its keynote speakers for Xerocon Brisbane 2019, the largest accounting industry conference in Australasia.
The event, at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, September 4-5 is expected to attract more than 3,500 accountants, BAS agents, bookkeepers and financial professionals.
This year’s Xerocon theme of ‘Communities of Purpose’.
Keynote speakers are:
- Nigel Latta, clinical psychologist and author
- Leigh Sales, award-winning journalist, host of ABC’s 7.30 program, and author
- Ros Harvey, Founder and Managing Director, The Yield
- Jaya Baloo, Chief Information Security Officer, KPN Telecom
- Peter Baines, charity founder, board director and business consultant
Xero execs, including global CEO Steve Vamos, chief product officer Anna Curzon, and Australian MD Trent Innes will also address the conference
“Xerocon is a yearly opportunity to connect and learn with leading and like-minded professionals, while having some fun along the way,” Innes said.
App partners, including Visa, Stripe, AccountKit, Expensify, Moula and PayPal will also be there.
Tickets to Xerocon are $1,000 for the two days. The full schedule of events, along with ticketing information, can be found here.