Ten local startups will pitch live for more than $200,000 worth of Microsoft Azure cloud credits, plus a hefty marketing and promotion package at the very first Pitch Perfect virtual event hosted by Startup Daily and Microsoft Australia.
The best part is you can have ringside seats as some of the country’s most exciting and innovative startups tell their stories.
Join us on Thursday, September 30, at 4pm, as the 10 startups pitch in front of a judging panel made up of some of Australia’s most influential tech experts and investors.
The judges are Emily Rich, director of Microsoft for Startups, APAC and partner at M8 Ventures; John Orrock, founder and CEO, of Future Now Ventures; Lauren Capelin, principal of Startmate; and Lee Hickin, National Technology Officer at Microsoft.
Pitch Perfect will be hosted by Startup Daily editor Simon Thomsen.
“There’s incredible breadth to the startups chosen to pitch their ideas to our incredible panel of judges. From environmental initiatives to medtech, disability support and investing, it’s a diverse group with great solutions to the problems they set out to solve,” he said.
“I have no doubt $200,000 worth of Microsoft Azure cloud credits will help them take their ideas to the next level and the support of one of the world’s great tech companies will really help them get where they want to go.”
The 10 finalists have been selected from the hundreds that applied for the competition, which is supported by Startup Daily.
The finalists are:
- Compass IoT: Connected vehicle data to improve road safety
- Upstreet: customer acquisition & loyalty we shares as a reward
- Cache Invest: on a mission to help more people invest.
- Snackr: Covid-era risk-free food delivery at major events
- Single Use Aint Sexy: dissolvable hand soap tablets and reusable glass bottles
- Greener: gives you personalised recommendations for more sustainable stores.
- PentaQuest: a gamification app that helps executives and HR leaders create high performing organisations by increasing employee engagement.
- Allegro Live: it’s like AirBnB, but for live music.
- Consultmed: a user-friendly and secure referral management platform that connects primary care providers directly to specialists and hospital networks.
- Spendable: a disability payments solution
To join the Pitch Perfect virtual event, hosted by Startup Daily and Microsoft Australia, register here.