What does it take to build and scale a tech business all the way to a billion dollar valuation?
The Idea to Unicorn event series is back! Made for everyone from early-stage Startups to mature Scaleups, this is a chance for anyone working within the tech sector to hear from some of our nation's best minds, revealing the secret sauce that you need to know.
Specialist cloud services provider, laser-focused on helping SaaS companies accelerate growth. Faster growth means higher multiples, less dilution and larger exit values. We help increase GP, reduce churn, and grow ARPU and MRR.
BDO Australia has offices around Australia with people experienced in a broad range of services and industries. We offer leading accountancy, tax and advisory services to clients Australia-wide.
2023 Tech Playbook: Talent, Capital, and Tech Trends to Know for the Year Ahead
- Fundamentals of scaling a SaaS business // Panel discussion with Thriday's Justin Bohlmann, Forecite's Joseph Azar, and Afonso Firmo from NetNada
- The 5 best ways to attract & retain the best talent // Presented by Rhea Shyamkant from Omnistream
- The State of Capital: current and coming trends in finance for anyone raising // Airtree's Raaj Rayat, Andrew McFarlane from BDO, and Tidal VC investor Samadhi Pelenda
- Building brilliant product masterclass // Rafe Custance from Dovetail Studios
- Burning Questions Q&A: a panel purely for answering the audience // Superhero's John Winters, Alan Jones from Fishburners, and Marina Wu from Earlywork, moderated by EVP's Britt Bloom
- Drinks and networking to finish