Ten local startups will pitch live for more than $200,000 worth of Microsoft Azure cloud credits, plus a hefty marketing and promotion package at the Pitch Perfect virtual event hosted by Startup Daily and Microsoft Australia today
You’re welcome to be a part of it as some of the country’s most exciting and innovative startups tell their stories.
Pitch Perfect is today, September 30, at 4pm, with a judging panel of Australia’s most influential tech experts and investors watching on.
The judges are Emily Rich, director of Microsoft for Startups, APAC and partner at M8 Ventures; John Orrock, founder and CEO, of Future Now Ventures; Lauren Capelin, principal of Startmate; and Lee Hickin, National Technology Officer at Microsoft.
Pitch Perfect will be hosted by Startup Daily editor Simon Thomsen, who also ask the judges for their insights on Australia’s startup ecosystem.
The 10 finalists were selected from the hundreds that applied for the competition.
The finalists are:
- Compass IoT: Connected vehicle data to improve road safety
- Upstreet: customer acquisition & loyalty we shares as a reward
- Cache Invest: on a mission to help more people invest.
- Snackr: Covid-era risk-free food delivery at major events
- Single Use Aint Sexy: dissolvable hand soap tablets and reusable glass bottles
- Greener: gives you personalised recommendations for more sustainable stores.
- PentaQuest: a gamification app that helps executives and HR leaders create high performing organisations by increasing employee engagement.
- Allegro Live: it’s like AirBnB, but for live music.
- Consultmed: a user-friendly and secure referral management platform that connects primary care providers directly to specialists and hospital networks.
- Spendable: a disability payments solution
To join the Pitch Perfect virtual event, hosted by Startup Daily and Microsoft Australia, register here.
Click on the link below to watch it live from 4pm.