Premium shopping app Her Black Book has added cashback rewards to its platform ahead of Australian Fashion Week, which kicks off on Monday. Her Black Book is the brainchild of Sali Sasi and Julie Stevanj, the sisters behind Stylerunner. The pair announced their latest entrepreneurial venture last October, and in February, raised $1.6 million in Seed… Read more »
One of the first challenges many people face first thing in the morning is what to wear to uni or work that day. The surprising thing, according to Mys Tyler founder and CEO Sarah Neill, is that 80% of our clothing is permanently confined to the wardrobe, leaving just 20% to do what she calls… Read more »
It can be hard for women to find fashion that fits, especially when shopping online. From tall to short, pear- and hourglass-shaped bodies, and everything in between, millions of women struggle daily to find the right outfit. That’s the problem, Sarah Neill, founder and CEO of Mys Tyler, is aiming to solve. “I first thought… Read more »
How Byron Bay women’s surfwear brand Salt Gypsy is spreading its sustainable message using Amazon Launchpad
Byron Bay-based Danny Clayton is a pioneer of the surf leggings trend. Her brand, Salt Gypsy, uses recycled fishing nets and plastic ocean waste to produce sustainable surfwear. Salt Gypsy clothing is Australian made and Clayton is one of the first brands to be part of the new Amazon Launchpad store for startup brands. … Read more »
Gold Coast entrepreneur Sharine Duran wants to connect shoppers to those hard-to-find funky brands with her startup Adzurra, an app-based marketplace allowing users to shop from global boutiques.
TJ Swim is one of the most popular Brazilian-style swimwear companies in the market, boasting hundreds of thousands of Instagram followers and a slew of celebrity endorsers.
Having owned more than 40 pets over the years, Anneke van den Broek said she struggled to find high quality, natural products, and created Rufus & Coco to fill the gap.
How Brisbane coworking community River City Labs is getting members to think about their personal style
Paying attention and putting effort into the way you look can be positive for your self esteem and confidence, says River City Labs’ Kim Trinh.
Queensland startup ANTI has created a helmet that looks like a soft beanie, but has all the strength of a helmet and more.
Sydney menswear startup InStitchu raises $3 million in strategic funding from suit manufacturer Dayang Group
InStitchu has raised $3 million in a strategic investment from suit manufacturer Dayang Group that will see Dayang become the startup’s production partner.
The idea for Speqs and its virtual try on solution came from cofounder Bjorn Russell’s experience playing around with the L’Oreal Makeup Genius app.
Sydney dress rental startup GlamCorner has raised $4.2 million in a funding round led by existing investor AirTree Ventures with participation from investors including Marshall Investments, Sass & Bide cofounder Sarah-Jane Clarke, and Giant Leap, a fund focused on impact businesses.
A growing number of niche platforms are tapping into the opportunities within the peer to peer model, with one being Designerex.
For any woman who has seen pictures of impeccably-dressed celebrities and thought picking out an outfit every morning would be much easier if they too had a personal stylist helping them shop for clothes and piece a look together, Mildura startup Your Style Revolution wants to bridge that gap and make obtaining styling advice more accessible. Founded… Read more »
Integrated into an online retailer’s website, the To Me Love Me tool will help shoppers find the right fit on their first go.