What do AfterPay, Brighte, Civic Ledger and AirWallex have in common? Aside from all being successful fintechs, they all entered and won Finnie Awards last year.
It’s more than just an accolade too. Earlier this year, Brighte founder Katherine McConnell told us that taking home the outstanding fintech leader of the year award helped her grow her business.
“The awards legitimised our position both in the eyes of the fintech world and in the lending space,” she said.
“It has helped put Brighte on the radar for great candidates, which has allowed us to grow and continue to build momentum as a young business.”
“The Brighte team were thrilled to be recognised at the Finnies in 2018. It was a big win for us as a company, as all that hard work was being rewarded.”
If you would like to follow in her footsteps, you now have until April 7 to enter the awards.
On the request of several members, we’ve extended the deadline by a week to give everyone ample time to polish up their entries and put their best foot forward.
So what are you waiting for? Find out more and enter.
The 2019 Finnie Awards
Entries close: April 7. Enter online.
Awards night: Thursday, June 6
Venue: Melbourne Innovation Hub, 710 Collins St, Docklands
Full list of awards:
- FinTech Organisation of the Year
- Emerging FinTech Organisation of the Year
- Outstanding FinTech Leader of the Year
- Female FinTech Leader of the Year
- Emerging FinTech Leader of the Year
- Excellence in Wealth Management
- Excellence in Payments
- Excellence in Business Lending
- Excellence in Consumer Lending
- Excellence in Blockchain / Distributed Ledger / Digital Currency
- Excellence in Insurtech
- Excellence in Crowdfunding
- Excellence in Industry Collaboration and Partnerships
- Excellence in Establishing Market Presence: Global
- Excellence in FinTech Support Services
- Best Workplace Diversity
- Deal of the Year
- Best Partnership of the Year
- Biggest Raise of the Year
Rebecca Schot-Guppy is the GM of FinTech Australia. StartUp Daily is the official media partner of FinTech Australia’s Finnie Awards.