The journey to launching Vinomofo started in the mid-2000s when Eikmeier, who studied accounting at university before becoming a mostly unemployed actor, ventured into launching a business. He teamed up with his brother-in-law Justin Dry and they tried to make a number of different models work before coming up with the eventual winner.
Australian based online publication about Startups, Disruption and Technology with an analytical eye.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE StartupDaily
- [VIDEO] Go inside KPMG’s Sydney Innovation Lab under Video
- [VIDEO] How developer Lend Lease is embracing innovation under Video
- [VIDEO] An insight into the new Hoist coworking space at Sydney’s Australian Technology Park under Video
- Startup Daily Sessions: Patrick Llewellyn, CEO of 99Designs under Video
- Startup Daily Sessions: Harper Reed, Head of Commerce at Braintree under Video
- [VIDEO] Ask the Editors: How do you manage staff who have a side hustle? under Video
Daily startup news and insights, delivered to your inbox.
Popular in the network
Watch a sneak peek of Bricks & Clicks episode 5 20 Mar 2019
How to bounce back after failure 20 Mar 2019
Throw another sea cucumber on the barbie 28 Jan 2019
4 steps to buying your first home! 14 Jun 2018