- 06:30PM WA Startup Weekend Perth
When: Friday, September 20, 06:30PM
Where: Spacecubed – 45 St Georges Terrace Perth
Description: Startup Weekend is a global grassroots movement of active and empowered entrepreneurs who are learning the basics of founding startups and launching successful ventures. It is the largest community of passionate entrepreneurs with over 400 past events in 100 countries around the world in 2011. For more information follow the link: http://perth.startupweekend.org/
- 06:00PM VIC oZAPPs Roadshow Event
- 08:00AM TAS Social Hobart: Coffee Morning & Breakfast
When: Friday, September 20, 08:00AM -09:30AM
Where: Pop Cafe: 178 Collins St Hobart TAS 7000
Description: Social Hobart is a regular event with coffee and breakfast meetups every Friday at 8am. For more information follow this link: http://socialhob.com/coffee-mornings-breakfast/
- 05:00PM VIC Friday Night Drinks @Inspire9
When: Friday, September 20, 05:00PM -07:00PM
Where: Inspire9: Level 1, 41-43 Stewart St, Richmond
Description: Every Friday at 5pm we say goodbye to the work week in style with Friday Night Drinks at Inspire9. Drop in or stick around after a day of productivity to welcome the weekend with fellow coworkers. Every week we have a fresh assortment of snacks (fruit & veg, cheeses, chips, sweets, etc.) and drinks (beer, cider, wine, soft drink) available by gold coin donation.
- 07:30AM NSW Breakfast Event – Investor Insight – Are you ready to pitch?
When: Friday, September 20, 07:30AM -09:00AM
Where: Manly Emporium: Level 2, 6 The Corso, Manly
Description: This presentation by Gareth Rose from Green Lane Digital will give an honest insight into what investors look for in a pitch, and how to know when you are ready to pitch. For more information follow the link:http://www.meetup.com/ManlyEntrepreneurs/events/138193992/
- 04:00PM NSW HUB Sydney Open House
When: Friday, September 20, 04:00PM -05:00PM
Where: HUB Sydney: 101 William St, Darlinghurst NSW 2010
Description: The Open House provides the perfect opportunity for your first Hub Sydney experience! You are also invited to bring your laptop and work out of Hub Sydney after the Open House for a day for free. For more information follow this link:https://hubsydopenhouse.eventbrite.com.au/
Mat attempted to be an actor until he was told he was too fat for the part of the Red Power Ranger. He is the founder of Startup Daily and lecturer of Media Entrepreneurship for Macleay College in Sydney and Melbourne.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE StartupDaily
- Here are the 5 startups backed by $400,000 in grants from Amazon Launchpad under Amazon Launchpad, News & Analysis
- Workplace tech unicorn SafetyCulture buys EdApp in $40 million deal under News & Analysis, Other tech
- NZ anti-money laundering startup First AML raises $7.3 million in Series A under News & Analysis
- What I learned about remote work from Slack’s Stewart Butterfield and Atlassian’s Mike Cannon-Brookes under Future of work, Insights
Daily startup news and insights, delivered to your inbox.