Australia’s only national coworking community The Hub, has opened it’s pop up space on William street last night ahead of it’s official launch on the 23rd of May. The Building 101 William Street is part of the City of Sydney’s spaces that are to be used for the growing startup, creative and technology businesses in the city.
The Hub is a membership organisation and as of about 6.00pm last night, the Sydney branch had already signed on 127 founding members through it’s Pozible campaign, which tipped over it’s goal to raise $20,000. The hope is that by the time they launch next week they will have in excess of 200 members signed on.
The Hub Sydney plans to have a space that merges the indoors with the outdoors, features include:
- 650 square meters of working space designed by leading design firm, HASSELL
- Always on wireless Internet
- Futuristic buzzy hoods for silent working
- Private meeting rooms and event spaces
- Vertical herb garden
- Community terrace for outdoor working
- Business & Innovation Library
- Ping Pong Board Room Tables
- Bottomless coffee and tea
If you want 50% off your membership, head over the the page and sign yourself up now!