Singaporean startup The Bazaar have just relaunched its online creative marketplace, with over 200,000 creative items and over 8,400 stores on site, shipping to over 226 countries around the globe.
The Bazaar was launched by the team behind creativity and innovation news and editorial site DesignTAXI, that was named by Forbes Magazine as one of the “The Top Five Sites for Keeping Up With Creativity and Design” and featured in TIME Magazine as one of “The 140 Best Twitter Feeds of 2012”.
The Bazaar hosts a plethora of items ranging from fine art reprints of classic Leonardo da Vinci, Vincent van Gogh and William Blake, to pop culture inspired pieces from CollegeHumor and limited- edition cameras from Lomography.
The Bazaar is the first marketplace to host cult online entertainment site CollegeHumor’s shopfront, and is the first website to stock limited-edition Lomography products outside the official Lomography site.
Key New Features:
- 200,000 items from 8,431 stores – art prints, downloadable files, custom products such as handcrafts
- Site redesign – to keep in true creative style focusing on art, with a non-standard ecommerce based design. Users can search by price range, with real time results featured in a 5 column grid so users can see more things without having to leave page
- Search functionality updated so you can search by artist, store, keyword or even holidays and occasions such as Halloween or Thanksgiving!
- Broader layout, shows more products
We have increased from a 3-column to a 5-column layout to showcase the vast inventory of products
- Products are now shown in full glory.
No more cropping of images. Buyers can now view images with full display, helping them makes purchase decision faster.
- Instant search results
With the focus now based on art buyers’ moods, search is key. As such, all search results are refreshed instantly when a keyword is entered, and buyers can browse new products without going onto new pages
- Easily filter products by category types and by price
We’ve added an easy-to-use slider to allow users to set price ranges, as well as filters for them to show only specific products
- Intelligent mix of products
The ‘moodboard’ of products is intelligently composed of curated products, best sellers, and partner products, giving the best formula of taste and profitability.
- Special gift offer for first time sign-ups, October 2012 only (redeemable before 28th November 2012)
The Bazaar is your place to buy and sell creative products online, be it graphic design, handcrafts or reprints of classic artworks. Anything you create, you can sell on The Bazaar.