180 Commonwealth St
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
Wednesday, 24 October 2012 at 09:00 -Thursday, 25 October 2012 at 17:00 (EST)
This course is how Pollenizer employees learn their craft. We have been building startups for the past four years and have refined a practical approach to building “lean startups.” This is a science for transforming a feeling in the gut to a functioning new businesses as efficiently as possible. This course will re-wire your brain to the art of new business discovery. If you want to start a business, or innovate from within an existing company, you will value this journey.
70% Discount available for individual entrepreneurs with a plan to start a company.
- Disrupt: find an opportunity
- Focus: have impact
- Discover: test your assumptions
- Loop: iterate to success
- Pitch: the story of value
Who should attend?
- Product Managers
- Executives and managers with a mandate for innovation
What can you expect to get out of this course?
- Practical knowledge in developing new products using lean startup approaches
- Creative approach to unlocking new innovative ideas
- Professional course content that can be applied to your business
For more information please visit Pollenizer Academy.