Tech23 is starting to be one of the most exciting and widely recognised events on the Technology and Startup calendar each year. Past winners have gone on to gain critical acclaim in their fields and enjoy continued rapid growth due to endorsement from the Government and other contributing bodies to the event.
23 successful start-ups were selected from a pool of more than 150 applications. This year’s Tech23 companies are:
- Austreme – PCI-compliant anti-fraud cloud service.
- Bubble Gum Interactive – transmedia games and entertainment for kids.
- CoolCity – contactless payments for an interactive marketing medium.
- enableHR – enables better HR management in the cloud.
- Full Extent – takes human-readable text and automatically puts it on a map.
- Happy Inspector – mobile and cloud apps for paperless inspections.
- Incoming Media – a mobile service provider enabling personalised mobile video.
- iVvy – a global online marketplace for the events industry.
- JellyMusic – interactive music education for primary classes.
- MetaCDN – cloud-based content delivery network provider.
- Micrco Energy Labs – enables households to track electricity usage.
- MobileNation – a cloud-based enterprise mobile development platform.
- Native Tongue – a language learning game company.
- Ninja Blocks – connects real things to apps.
- OneSaaS Intergrations – integrates and synchronises business data.
- Parotel – machine 2 machine cloud-based software platform.
- Rezon8 Media – provides Adwords for real-world digital signs.
- Rome2rio – multimodal travel search engine.
- ScriptRock – automated system configuration testing.
- Smart Sparrow – empowers teachers with adaptive learning.
- StreetHawk – targeted location-based marketing for retailers.
- Tapit – a Near Fields Communications (NFC) company which simplifies how people access information on their phones.
- Zeptonics – designs lowest-latency network devices.
Looking forward to seeing the pitches and the winners in the coming weeks!