The BSF Group invites you to an exclusive evening with Brad Rosser. This is an event that no entrepreneur should miss.
Brad was Head of Corporate Development for Virgin worldwide during the pivotal years that Sir Richard Branson dramatically expanded the Virgin Group. As Sir Richard’s right hand man for start-ups, Brad’s role was to decide which new businesses Virgin should enter and then ensure that the new ventures survived and prospered. Brad was responsible for the launch of new ventures including Virgin Active, Virgin Money, and Virgin Vie, amongst others.
Over the last 20 years, Brad has raised more than $1 billion in funding for start-ups and has nurtured and ultimately sold businesses with values ranging from several million to hundreds of millions.
Since leaving Virgin, Brad has become a successful serial entrepreneur with interests in businesses including property development, online cashback, health and fitness, and online financial services. Brad is also the co-founder of The BSF Group (www.thebsfgroup.com).
Brad’s knowledge and expertise about launching new ventures (including securing funding) and profitably growing businesses is second to none.
Attendees at the event will learn Brad’s unique and proven techniques to:
- Ensure your business is ‘bulletproof’
- Learn the secrets of getting your start-up funded
- Understand the ‘survival techniques’ and avoid the pitfalls that destroy many start-ups
- Drive sales to generate positive cash flow from the outset
- Develop a valuable brand and how to use your brand as a weapon to drive profits to a new level
- Build a business that can be sold for a massive premium
This event is a must for anyone who is looking to start a business or who is already running a business and now wants to take it to the next level.
Tickets are just $40, so book your place now.