High-level entrepreneurs from all over the world share two primary skill-sets:
- Sales and Marketing
- Capital raising and exit strategies
For the first time ever, Kerwin Rae, Australia’s leading business growth expert, and Jack Delosa, Gen Y entrepreneur and investor, are putting on an event that addresses these two key skill-sets to business success – Smart Money Smart Marketing.
This is the ONLY event where we will give you the very strategies our students and clients used to get paydays like these…
- The beauty salon owner who generated $360,000 worth of business in 3 months
- The gym owner who charges way more than his competitors, but still floods his gym with clients
- The 19 year old electrician who acquired a brand new business for half price using none of his own money, and
- The hairdresser who got a cash injection of a quarter of a million dollars to take her business nationwide
If you want to accelerate the growth of your business and raise money from investors along the way, Smart Money Smart Marketing will get you there.