With the business landscape showing signs of strain, the Australian economy is slowing, putting pressure on small businesses to tighten margins and make decisions quickly.
To make things harder, Gen Y continues to attract negative press, labeling the generation as lazy, disloyal and professionally unreliable.
Although these factors can make life harder for some business owners, what we’re seeing is a market place that is tailor made for Gen Y entrepreneurs who are willing to go the extra mile.
Australian business owners list their number one challenge as ‘growth’ and their number two challenge as ‘access to capital’. With consumer spending slowing, more educated customers and heightened competition, walking the entrepreneurial path alone can be tiresome.
Now more than ever it is important to not only surround yourself with the best, but to ensure you only seek advice from entrepreneurs with ‘been there done that’ experience.
The Young Entrepreneurs Unconvention is Australia’s largest event for entrepreneurs under 40. Consistently sold out in Melbourne and Sydney for the last two years, The Unconvention is your opportunity to connect with Australia’s best entrepreneurs, while networking with 400 like-minded high-growth business owners in your age bracket.
Why The Unconvention is Unmissable!
- Hear from Australia’s best entrepreneurs and learn how they succeeded
- Meet 400 young entrepreneurs (18-40) all heading up high-growth businesses
- Talk to seasoned entrepreneurs and investors to improve your business
- Take action that will make you a better business person and entrepreneur
- Build a business based on solid, proven business processes and principals
- The chance to pitch your business to the panel of judges & audience of 300
- Be part of a 4000 strong movement of young entrepreneurs.
- Seats are strictly limited by the venue, so act fast.
Tickets are on sale now for the Sydney and Melbourne Unconventions. Buy Tickets Here for the Special Shoe String price!