On Monday we will be looking at “Power to Act” the inspirational book written by Young Rich List member Dorry Kordahi, joint CEO of promotional company DKM Blue. When we were talking to him yesterday he told us about the competition he is running in conjunction with the state government for micro business week. There are only a couple of days left so make sure you get your entry in today!
The prize includes:
- $10,000 worth of branding and marketing support – DKM Blue’s team of experts will provide the winning business a complete brand overhaul. This will include consulting on Design, branding, web, and business overview as well mentoring. Depending on the winner and their flexibility / willingness to change – they may even implement certain aspects of the recommendations (such as design the website / print their business cards etc)
- 2 days shadowing Dorry Kordahi with work experience in his company including mentor time on business and marketing
- Economy flight for the business owner to Sydney if required
- 2 nights accommodation in Sydney hotel
- A copy of the inspirational book “Power to Act” by Dorry Kordahi
- 15 hours with a professional Business Development Manager to support the winner and help he or she navigate their way through the grants and opportunities available to them
- 10 hour Business Mentoring and workshop program following the initial phase – which includes assistance in Business Planning, Financials and other specialist topics.