A lot of people I‘ve met over the years get excited about finding the next big thing. For instance, I was chatting with a guy the other day who already had an established business, but was doing all this new internet stuff, building dozens of web sites, and after several years was pulling something like $400 a month for all his efforts.
He should have focused on his existing business instead.
Why? Because there‘s a goldmine inside virtually every somewhat established business.
And the first place I start when I look at working with a business is fixing the leaks which are stopping you from accessing the profits you are entitled to. Here are some of the leaks you might be suffering from:
- Advertisements that are generating half of what they should but costing you the same.
- Poorly optimised web sites that could be generating so much more business for you.
- Direct mail letters and flyers which aren‘t working nearly as well as they should be (or even being tested)
- Poor follow up systems after a lead is generated.
- Email auto-responders that are not generating the sort of click throughs, open rates and returns they should be.
- Bad ways of answering the phone which fail to convert prospects into customers.
I could go on and on and on. But the bottom line is you don‘t need to spend thou-sands of dollars on advertising campaigns to fix these problems. You don‘t need to have a lot of spare moolah.
Remember, if you have an existing business, you don‘t need ‘dollars to make more dollars.‘
You just need to get your ads to work better. Your web sites to work better. Your phones to be answered so those new prospects don‘t get flushed down the toilet. And follow up systems which build trust and relationships.
Optimise your marketing and stop the leaks today.