What’s On? The Young Entrepreneurs Unconvention!
RESERVE YOUR SEAT AT THIS YEAR’S UNCONVENTION AND YOU’LL LOOK BACK ON IT AS THE GREATEST BUSINESS DECISION OF YOUR LIFE…
With the business landscape showing signs of strain, the Australian economy is slowing, putting pressure on small businesses to tighten margins and make decisions quickly.
To make things harder, Gen Y continues to attract negative press, labeling the generation as lazy, disloyal and professionally unreliable.
Although these factors can make life harder for some business owners, what we’re seeing is a market place that is tailor made for Gen Y entrepreneurs who are willing to go the extra mile.
Australian business owners list their number one challenge as ‘growth’ and their number two challenge as ‘access to capital’. With consumer spending slowing, more educated customers and heightened competition, walking the entrepreneurial path alone can be tiresome.
Now more than ever it is important to not only surround yourself with the best, but to ensure you only seek advice from entrepreneurs with ‘been there done that’ experience.
Imagine spending just one day with real entrepreneurs who have real solutions about things like:
- How to find capital – it’s more straightforward than you might have been led to believe.
- How to significantly accelerate the growth of your business – learn the strategies required to develop a world-class sales and marketing system for your business
- How to run your business more efficiently – any one of these ideas is capable of cutting your learning curve by one-third or more.
- What it really takes to be super-successful – Forget “motivation” you need this little-known technique instead.
- How to avoid potentially devastating mistakes – let’s face it, mistakes are expensive. Eliminate them and you save time, money and frustration (and look good to investors).