Meet 300 Young Entreprenuers in 1 Day!
The Young Entrepreneurs Unconvention is your opportunity to do just that!
These are consistently the largest events for young entrepreneurs in Australian history.
This is your chance to learn from some of Australia’s most successful entrepreneurs!
- Discover tried & proven strategies top entrepreneurs are using in the market, now.
- Have the unique opportunity to discuss your business with seasoned investors.
- Rub shoulders with some of the world’s most well known brands.
- Meet and build relationships with over 300 other like minded individuals
- Be a part of what is set to be the largest event for young entrepreneurs ever!
With over 300 attendees at every event so far, this event is only going to be bigger.
CLICK HERE for details and to see a short video trailer! Please note that as a student entrepreneur you are entitled to a free guest ticket, simply email [email protected] after purchasing your ticket.
Hear From Australia’ Best Entrepreneurs
Matt Barrie – BRW Entrepreneur of The Year
CEO and Founder of the world’s largest outsourcing platform, Freelancer.com. His revenue which exceeded $23.5 million in 2010 contributed to his being listed as entrepreneur of the year.
Ruslan Kogan – BRW Young Rich List Member
Ruslan has built Kogan Technologies and Millan Direct into BRW Fast Starters, taking on Australia’s largest retail giants. Ruslan is listed on the BRW Young Rich List at the age of 28.
Jack Delosa – Gen Y Entrepreneur & Investor
Jack Delosa has been named in Australia’s top 10 entrepreneurs under 30. From having his company listed in the Fastest 50 Start-Ups in Australia, to raising over $5m for his personal clients and acquiring businesses with his panel of investors, Jack Delosa is a leader for future and existing entrepreneurs.
Andrew Morello – Winner of The Apprentice
Andrew works alongside Mark Bouris as head of business development at Yellow Brick Road. As one of Australia’s leading salesmen and a business owner since the age of 15, Andrew is working with some of Australia’s largest brands to help them increase their financial performance.
Shoes String Launch is giving away 8 Double Passes to the
Young Entrepreneurs Unconvention, your chance to take your business to the next level.
Normally worth $94, register now while they’re still available!
CLICK HERE to claim your place!
Why This Event Cannot Be Missed
- Discover the secrets to Australia’s top entrepreneurs’ success
- Network and develop life-long business relationships among the 300 strong crowd
- Pitch to our expert panel & the audience of 300 to win a prize pack worth over $6000!
- Rub shoulders with some Australia’s top tier brands
- Discuss the potential of your business with seasoned investors and entrepreneurs.
- Be a part of a history making event!
CLICK HERE to see the details and to
Claim one of 8 Free Double Passes (worth $94)!
Every Unconvention ever held, has sold out! Unfortunately, we’ve run out of tickets well in advance of every event. So please, don’t miss this opportunity to hear from Australia’s best.