Phillip Di Bella’s newest Venture!
The Young Entrepreneurs Club was created this year by one of Australias leading Entrepreneurs, founder of Di Bella Coffee and Professor of Entrepreneurship at Griffith University Phillip Di Bella (age 36), in conjunction with Ross Scutts (age 24), owner and founder of Australias first and only luxury lifestyle rally, Auzrun.
The purpose of The YE Club is to help develop tomorrows technicians, managers and entrepreneurs by providing its members with an environment that supports them on their own personal journey of self-development. The YE Club does this via monthly forums, quarterly mastermind workshops and by offering educational material to all members.
The purpose of The YE Club is to help develop tomorrows technicians, managers and entrepreneurs by providing its members with an environment that supports them on their own personal journey of self-development.
It is your personal journey of self-development via monthly forums, quarterly mastermind workshops and educational material available for its members.
Having access to some of Australia’s most successful entrepreneurs, partnered with and supported by Australias leading university, Griffith University and being surrounded by Young Entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs, the YE Club is a membership for those who want to do, be, see, feel and have more in their life.
So what is the YE Club? The YE Club is a network of sub 35 year olds who are on their own personal journey of self-development, who want to associate with other like-minded people. The YE Club has created a forum for Young Entrepreneurs and Aspiring Entrepreneurs to meet with one another on a monthly basis in their own forum groups that are no smaller than 7 and that are limited to 10. This is known as a YE Club forum group.
The forum provides:
- A confidential and trusting environment
- An environment in which learning is encouraged- Enrichment of your professional, personal and family interest- Integration of your professional, personal and family interests
- Leadership development skills
- An expanded networking ability with some of Australia’s most successful people and those who are aspiring to achieve their goals and dreams
- Personal Support
- A basic outline:- Each YE Club forum is made up of no less than 7 and no more than 10 individuals- All YE Club members MUST have completed the YE Club LifePlan Handbook and gone through a short induction for the YE Club
- Each YE Club forum meets once a month at a predetermined location and time and is hosted by a predetermined member of that specific group
- The YE Club organizes quarterly state panel events for all members in that specific state to attend, bringing one guest speaker to share their personal and professional experiences as well as providing its panel of 5 entrepreneurs to answer questions or to present ideas to
- The YE Club holds a yearly retreat over a 2 – 3 day period with guest speakers and presenters, as well as being a part of once in a life time experiences at each retreat (the cost of Travel, meals and accommodation are not included in the YE Club Membership although speakers, experiences, programs and any other associated costs are included)
The investment to be a YE Club member is only $147 per month.
And remember, the YE Club is about developing tomorrows technicians, managers and entrepreneurs by providing its members with an environment that supports them on their own personal journey of self-development.
Get yourself an information booklet sent out today www.theyeclub.com